Big Data Challenge Q&A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd.

2 posters

Go down

Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd. Empty Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd.

Post by abdullahsaudagar Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Hello All,

I appreciate if you can let me know what exact info does multiavailability and singleavailability files have.

Thanks,
-Abdullah.

abdullahsaudagar

Back to top Go down

Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd. Empty Re: Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd.

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Hey Abdullah,

A member of our tech support should get back with you soon. In the meantime, if any other participants know the answer please feel free to post

Admin
Admin

https://bigdbigdata.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd. Empty Re: Multiavailability and Singleavailability files Regd.

Post by abdullahsaudagar Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Thank You,
-Abdullah.

abdullahsaudagar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm

The multi-availability transaction provides a requester with multiple property requests in a single transaction. This is for something like “show me hotels in Chicago” for a specific time period

The Single availability request is for a specific property – “show me the Hilton on XX street in Chicago.

Hope that helps

Admin
Admin

https://bigdbigdata.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by abdullahsaudagar Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:05 pm

It answered my question.Thank you!!!

abdullahsaudagar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum